Courts: Admitted to bar, 2009, Kansas; also admitted to practice before U.S. District Court, District of Kansas.
Preparatory Education: Kansas University (B.G. S., History Major, Religion Minor, 2006).
Legal Education: T.M.C. of Lansing, Michigan (J.D., 2009).
Member: Douglas County and Kansas Bar Associations.
Primary Areas of Practice:
- Child custody & support.
- Premarital & postmarital agreements.
- Personal injury (auto accidents & slip & fall cases)
- Estate planning (Wills & Trusts)
- Civil litigation
- Business formation
- Business transactions & contracts
- Landlord/ tenant
- Contract disputes
- Criminal defense
- Protection from abuse & stalking